1.02.2011

My favorite among 2010



The Stamp Men challenge Blog


It is a litte bit hard work for me to choose just one favorite of my cards.
Now I choose this one.
For it is different from the other ones.
I always makes card in order to send  to my friends when Christmas or New Year comes.
Sometimes  for the purpose to cheer someone up or just for fun.
This one I tried to do more work on it in order to joint more than one challenges.. :-)
 
2011, I want to try making different forms of cards.
Maybe it will get more fun.







For this challenge and the blog hop, prizes will be randomly picked and given to those that have completed the following


(○)Join in the actual challenge with your best/favourite project linked with Inlinkz as usual -----#19

(○)Take your award blinkie with pride and display it on your sidebar with a link back to here.

Follow your way around the blog hop in the order you are given along the way, collect all the letters/code you will find on each blog. Write these down then work out the answer when the blog hop is finished.

Leave a comment on ALL the blogs you visit in the blog hop

(○)Post our event blinkie onto your blogs or a post about the event with your best/favourite project

Email the answer to: thestampman@btconnect.com by 9pm (GMT) on Thursday 13th January 2011. Please put blog hop answer as the email title



2011.03.06.