11.01.2010

Blog Challenge:2010.11.01.Happy Birthday


What can fly in my card? The bunny? No.It is the balloon.
And the dream with the balloon. Besides all my best wishes with the cake and the the light of the candle.
My friends, no matter where you are, hope you have a wonderful birthday.
And be happy everyday.

The stamp the little bunny with birthday cake is one of my favorite stamps.
I use it to make many birthday cards for my friends.
I have purchased it from Lili of the Valley for a long time .
Hope you would like it ,too.


★☆★ Challenge #107 from The Secretcrafter Saturday Challenge has the theme: ANYTHING THAT FLIES-----no. 97

★☆★ Challenge #83 from Stamp With Fun has the theme: Alles was fliegt/All that can fly -----no. 32

★☆★ Challenge #11 from Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamp Friends has the theme: "My Favorite Stamps"-----no. 14

★☆★ Challenge #104 from One Stop Craft Challenge has the theme: Anything Goes & a Blog Hop-----no. 130

◆◇◆ Challenge #71 – Sketch By Bev from Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog has this lovely sketch to follow: -----no. 54

2011.03.06.